1. Upon placing an order, the Customer will be asked to provide their data (first name, last name, e-mail address, phone number and address) necessary for processing the order. Failure to provide this data may hinder the completion of the order.
2. The Customer hereby agrees for their data to be processed and used for purposes of completion of the order.
3. All data placed in the store data base is treated as confidential and shall not be disclosed to other entities. Data is processed exclusively for purposes of completing the order.
4. Under the Act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (Journal of Laws of 1997 no. 133, item 883), data of the Customer is stored and properly protected, and cannot be accessed by unauthorized persons.
Edition or deletion of personal data
Anyone who provides us with their data by means of the store forms has the right to alter or delete such data. On websites where introduction of personal data is possible, there is also an option to alter or delete such data.
In the Foonka online store, located at www.foonka.store, we attach great importance to protecting your privacy. We would like to assure you, that we treat your data with care and consideration of obligations under the existing provisions of the protection about personal data.
Who controls your personal data?
Personal data provided to us are controlled by the Polish company DIZENO Małgorzata Dziembaj, which is the owner and manager of the FOONKA brand and online store. This person protects your data under the law on the protection of personal data:
str.: Ks. Bp. Ignacego Krasickiego 5/1
post code : 71-333
represented by: Małgorzata Dziembaj
Where your data are stored?
All personal data are stored in the European Economic Area, and every operation of transferring personal data is carried out in accordance with the law.
Who has an access to your data?
Your data are safe with us, nobody transfers them, sells them or exchanges them for marketing purposes. They are transmitted to external entities (so-called third parties), only for implementation your order in the Foonka online store, or for information purposes, when you subscribe to our newsletter.
To the extent permitted by applicable law we may share your data with trusted third parties for purposes related to the provision of our services, eg.: accounting offices, IT service providers (hosting, newsletter), entities operating postal or courier. In terms of permitted by applicable law, we can also share your information to business information offices and institutions dealing in debt recovery, including entrepreneurs who deal with debt collection and trading in receivables and their proxies. In such situations, we require third parties to maintain the confidentiality and security of information and use them only to provide us with the service.
How long we keep your data?
We store your data no longer, than it is necessary to achieve the purposes for which there were collected. Storage periods, however- may vary depending on the purpose of processing. In order to determine the amount for purchased goods or to seek possible claims, we store your data for 12 months of their acquisition.
For the accounting process data are stored for a period of 5 years. After the retention periods, your personal data will be deleted or anonymized.
What are the legal grounds for data processing?
In the case of processing personal data obtained from you, we will inform you, if they have been provided in a regulatory manner or you have an obligation to provide your personal data and what are the consequences of not agreeing to it.
What rights do you have?
The right to access data: At any time, you can request information about your personal data that we store, all you need to do, is a contact with us at e-mail address: email@example.com – you will receive this information via e-mail.
Right to transfer: In the case of the processing of your data by the Foonka online store in an automated way, you have the right to receive a copy of your data in a widely used and readable format. This applies only to personal data that has been provided to us.
The right to correct data: You can request to correct your data at any time if they are incorrect or obsolete and you may complete incomplete data.
The right to delete data: You have the right to delete your data processed by the Foonka online store at any time, except in the following situations:
- you have unfinished proceedings with the Customer Service Department,
- you have an open order-that has not been shipped yet or has been sent only partially,
- you have an unpaid debt to the Foonka online store, regardless of the payment method,
- If you have made any purchases within the last five years, we will keep your personal information about transactions only for accounting purpose.
The right to not accept for direct marketing: Direct marketing in the form of e-mails sent to the e-mail address provided by you, we use only after receiving your consent in the form of adding your e-mail address to list of our subscribers.
You have the right to resign at any time from receiving this type of material through unsubscribe your e-mail address from the list of subscribers by following instructions in each e-mail message.
The right to limit: You have the right to request,that, the Foonka online store restrict the processing of your personal data under the following conditions:
- If you report that, your personal information are incorrect, then the Foonka online store must limit any data processing until it will be verified that they are correct,
- If the Foonka online store no longer needs your personal details, but they are required to report or dismiss claims.
How can you use your rights?
The Foonka online store takes the protection of your personal data very seriously, therefore an employee has been appointed, who will answer questions on the above issues. To contact him, write an e-mial to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of reporting claims Foonka online store within one month of receiving the instruction will provide you with information about the actions taken about your request. In order to fulfil your request, we are entitled to verify your identity, in order to your data will not be sent to an unauthorized person.
Inspector for Personal Data Protection:
Foonka online store in order to guarantee the security of your personal data during processing period, has appointed the Personal Data Protection Inspector, to contact him, write to the email address: email@example.com in the subject of the message by entering the IODP.
The right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority:
If you think that, the Foonka online store processes your personal information in the wrong way, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to file a complaint to supervisory authority- to the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection, in the future renamed : the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
1. The online Foonka Store does not gather any information automatically save for information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies are computer data, particularly text files, stored on the final device of the Website User and intended for the use of web pages of the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the web page they come from, time of storage on the final device and their unique number.
3. The entity placing and having access to cookies on the final device of the Website User is: Dizeno Małgorzata Dziembaj, ul. Krasickiego 5/1, 71-333 Szczecin, NIP (tax identification no.): 8512902968, REGON (statistical no.): 321463929
4. Cookies are used to:
a) adjust the content of web pages of the Website to the preferences of the User and optimise their use; in particular, these files enable recognition of the device of the Website User and correct display of the web page adjusted to the User’s individual needs;
b) create statistics that help to understand in what way Users of the Website make use of web pages, which allows for improvement of their structure and content;
c) maintain session of the Website User (after logging in), thanks to which Users do not have to re-enter their user name and password on each subpage of the Website;
d) remarketing and researching the behavioral characteristics of the Users of the Foonka Online Store in order to create a User profile and deliver personalized advertisements for the products offered on the Website, also when Users visit other websites of the advertising network Google Ireland Ltd. and Facebook Ireland Ltd.
e) collecting general and anonymous statistical data via analytical and marketing tools: Google Analytics (cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA), Google AdWords (cookie administrator: Google Ireland Limited based in Ireland), Facebook (cookie administrator: Facebook Ireland Ltd. based in Ireland)
5. Within the Website, we use two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the final device of the User until logging out, leaving the web page or closing the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the final device of the User for a period predefined in their parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Within the Website, we use the following types of cookies:
a) “strictly necessary” cookies that allow for using services available within the Website e.g. verification cookies used for services requiring verification within the Website;
b) cookies ensuring safety e.g. used to detect abuses connected with verification within the Website;
c) “performance” cookies gathering information on how web pages of the Website are used;
d) “functionality” cookies remembering settings selected by the User and allowing for personalization of the User’s interface e.g. in terms of chosen language or User’s region of origin, font size, appearance of the web page etc.;
e) “targeting” cookies providing Users with advertising content better tailored to their interests.
7. In many cases the software used for browsing web pages (web browser) by default allows for storage of all cookies on the final device of the User. Users of the Website may change settings regarding cookies at any time. In the web browser settings, you can choose the option to automatically block cookies or choose to be informed about every instance of placing cookies on the device of the Website User. Detailed information on possibilities and manners of handling cookies is available in the software settings (of the web browser).
9. Cookies placed on the final device of the Website User may be used also by advertisers and partners, such as Google, Facebook and Instagram, cooperating with the operator of the Website.
10. More information on cookies available in “Help” section in the menu of your web browser.