1. The online Foonka Store does not gather any information automatically save for information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies are computer data, particularly text files, stored on the final device of the Website User and intended for the use of web pages of the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the web page they come from, time of storage on the final device and their unique number.
3. The entity placing and having access to cookies on the final device of the Website User is: Dizeno Małgorzata Dziembaj, ul. Krasickiego 5/1, 71-333 Szczecin, NIP (tax identification no.): 8512902968, REGON (statistical no.): 321463929
4. Cookies are used to:
a) adjust the content of web pages of the Website to the preferences of the User and optimise their use; in particular, these files enable recognition of the device of the Website User and correct display of the web page adjusted to the User’s individual needs;
b) create statistics that help to understand in what way Users of the Website make use of web pages, which allows for improvement of their structure and content;
c) maintain session of the Website User (after logging in), thanks to which Users do not have to re-enter their user name and password on each subpage of the Website;
d) remarketing and researching the behavioral characteristics of the Users of the Foonka Online Store in order to create a User profile and deliver personalized advertisements for the products offered on the Website, also when Users visit other websites of the advertising network Google Ireland Ltd. and Facebook Ireland Ltd.
e) collecting general and anonymous statistical data via analytical and marketing tools: Google Analytics (cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA), Google AdWords (cookie administrator: Google Ireland Limited based in Ireland), Facebook (cookie administrator: Facebook Ireland Ltd. based in Ireland)
5. Within the Website, we use two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the final device of the User until logging out, leaving the web page or closing the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the final device of the User for a period predefined in their parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Within the Website, we use the following types of cookies:
a) “strictly necessary” cookies that allow for using services available within the Website e.g. verification cookies used for services requiring verification within the Website;
b) cookies ensuring safety e.g. used to detect abuses connected with verification within the Website;
c) “performance” cookies gathering information on how web pages of the Website are used;
d) “functionality” cookies remembering settings selected by the User and allowing for personalization of the User’s interface e.g. in terms of chosen language or User’s region of origin, font size, appearance of the web page etc.;
e) “targeting” cookies providing Users with advertising content better tailored to their interests.
7. In many cases the software used for browsing web pages (web browser) by default allows for storage of all cookies on the final device of the User. Users of the Website may change settings regarding cookies at any time. In the web browser settings, you can choose the option to automatically block cookies or choose to be informed about every instance of placing cookies on the device of the Website User. Detailed information on possibilities and manners of handling cookies is available in the software settings (of the web browser).
9. Cookies placed on the final device of the Website User may be used also by advertisers and partners, such as Google, Facebook and Instagram, cooperating with the operator of the Website.
10. More information on cookies available in “Help” section in the menu of your web browser.